Cloud computing is made possible by among other key components, the cloud servers. A cloud server is basically a logical virtual private server that is built, hosted and finally, operated via the cloud computing hosting platform and this is done over the web. The only difference between that virtual cloud server and the physical servers, we are so often accustomed to, is that the data is stored and can be retrieved with remote access.
Cloud computing enables a centralized administration of IT resources in a firm where all the maintenance and upgrade IT routines are performed remotely and automatically by a single web hosting solutions provider.
- Cloud computing exponentially improves business efficiencies
- It improves the revenue earnings
- It enhances your company’s and businesses security
- Has excellent returns on investments
- Provides users with flexible and customizable options
- It allows enhanced mobility
- Makes data recovery possible